A creature of shadow and dread, you keep your countenance shielded from the sun and prying eyes. Bring the darkness with you when you wear the Ashwalker Helmet. It adds an awesome, ominous energy to LARP kits, cosplays, and Renaissance faire costumes. Become a cursed knight, undead warrior, or other wicked fighter with this medieval leather helmet.
Unique Leather Weathering and Finish:
Vegetable-dyed dark grey and black, the leather of this fantasy helmet looks especially rugged and battle-tested. It has a unique patina that gives it a look that is similar to blackened, weathered steel. Intentional slashes and irregularities in the 8-9 ounce leather add to its rugged, weathered look. The leather has been sanded and varnished to create an ancient appearance. Antique brass-plated rivets reinforce both its structure and style.
The leather helmet itself has a hinged visor that, when worn down, completely covers the face. Inspired by knights of the Middle Ages as well as those of cult hit video games, this dark knights helmet takes the traditional knight in shining armour look and gives it a fantasy twist.
Mesh on the inside of the visor allows you to see through while keeping your features hidden. This results in an eerie, almost inhuman effect. Lift the visor up to reveal your wicked grin after you devastate enemy forces. The front visor is attached to the medieval fantasy helmet through an antiqued brass-plated ring.
The back of the head is completely covered as well, and the plate that covers the back comes to a pointed ridge over the top of the head. Secure and adjust the fit with the interior chin strap. For extra comfort, wear this leather fantasy helmet over an arming cap.
From undead knights to assassins and battle mages, this leather Ashwalker helmet creates character no matter how you wear it. Add this unique leather armour piece to your LARP kit or Renaissance faire outfit and become shadow personified as you skulk through the shadows at your next event.
Looking for the complete Ashwalker look? Check out the Ashwalker Armour Set (ARMOUR-L39) for each piece of this medieval fantasy leather armour set.
- Mesh inside the visor conceals face without sacrificing visibility
- Hinged visor can be pushed up on the head
- Chin strap provides adjustable, secure fit
- Unique patina creates a weathered, blackened look
- Great for dark knights, assassins, and other villainous characters
- Made of 8-9 ounce leather with 5-6 ounce leather straps
- Fittings are antique brass plated
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.