A mountain man needs a good knife, and the American born bowie knife offers plenty of versatility suit any survivors needs. This Arkansas Bowie Knife combines the rugged and effective look of a mountain man knife with the iconic bowie blade. The wide knife-blade features a clipped point, with a gently curved edge that offers plenty of cutting power, as well as a fine point at the tip for thrusting ability, too. The blade is crafted entirely in carbon steel. The knife possesses a short, round guard of brass metal, as well as a hilt that crafted entirely in fine wood. Three rivets secure the wood grip in place, while a brass cap-pommel adorns the end. The hefty and thick blade makes this Arkansas Bowie Knife look like a cleaver, yet its size ensures that this knife is quick and reliable. As a collectible and as an outdoorsman knife, this blade is bound to impress.
- A Variant of the Old American Bowie Knife
- Features a Hand Crafted Carbon Steel Blade
- Blade Possesses an Unsharpened Edge
- Features a Traditional Wood Handle with Riveted and Brass Accents
- A Stunning Collectible, Carrying Weapon, and Utility Knife
- Overall Length: 16.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 10.75 Inches
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Blade Thickness: 1 cm