Archers need protection just like foot soldiers. Protect your arms and fingers from your powerful bow with this awesome Archers Arm and Hand Guard. Made from faux leather, this brown guard covers the right hand. When laid flat, the edge closest to the elbow has a gentle convex curve. It has slightly rounded corners on this side. On the side closest to the wrist, the corners are more rounded and immediately become a concave curve. There is a triangular pattern stitched into the center.
Next, there is one rivet hole opposite the finger guard. There are seven hooks on the arm guard. Included lacing runs through the hole and around the hooks in a zigzag pattern. This pattern secures the guard onto the arm. Next, at the top of the guard are two loops forming the finger guard. They connect to a strip secured to the arm guard. These loops go on the index and middle fingers to protect the hand when being drawn. The Archers Arm and Hand Guard works wonderfully for LARP battles, cosplay events, and archery practice.
- Sold individually
- Covers the right arm
- Secures with lacing
- Great arm and hand protection
- Wonderful for roleplaying and archery practice
- Made from faux leather
- Wrist Circumference: 7-10 Inches
- Forearm Circumference: 8.5-12 Inches
- Lace Length – 43 Inches
- Width at Bottom: 8.1 Inches
- Overall Length: 11.25 Inches
- Arm Guard Length: 7.25 Inches
- Arm Guard Width at Top: 6.25 Inches
- Finger Circumference: 3 Inches
- Finger Guard Length: 4 Inches
- Finger Guard Width: 1.9 Inches
There are no reviews yet.