A classic medieval tabard for knights and warriors of all kinds, the Anton Squared Tabard features a striking, quartered color style. The four panels show off two alternating colors that can match different heraldry designs. The re-enactment tabard is open on both sides, allowing you to slip it on with ease. If desired, you can cinch the waist of the Anton tabard with a belt, sold separately. The open design also provides excellent freedom of movement. Wear the colors of your lord on the battlefield or at the Renaissance fair with the help of this top notch canvas tabard.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in multiple color options
- Features quartered color design
- Slits enable free movement
- Ideal medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Made from cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens
- Chest: 37 Inches
- Waist: 38 Inches
- Length: 50.25 Inches
- Neck Opening: 23 Inches
- Weight: 1.2 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.