If you are heading out into the wilderness or on an adventure, make sure that you have a knife like the Antler Fixed Blade Knife. Made from stainless steel, this knife has a trailing point blade with a satin finish. There is a small concave curve at the ricasso.
Next, the knife has a brass fingerguard. It extends on the edge side of the knife to protect the users fingers. The full tang knife continues with an antler handle. Pins secure the antler in place. The end of the handle has a slight curve on the edge side of the knife. At the end of handle there is a hole for a lanyard, not included. Finally, this knife comes with a brown leather sheath. It secures the knife in place with a snap. At the top of the sheath, there is a loop for sliding it onto a belt, not included. The Antler Fixed Blade Knife makes a wonderful addition to your outdoor gear or a knife collection.
- Features a trailing point blade with a satin finish
- Has a guard for protecting the users fingers
- Comes with a brown sheath
- Great for collections or displays
- Wonderful for outdoor use
- Blade is stainless steel
- Bolster is brass
- Handle is antler
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 10.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 5.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.