The Antique Velvet Hat is made out of a remarkable fabric that showcases the soft and smooth texture of velvet without its typical reflective sheen, resulting in a lavish yet refined look fit for a Renaissance or Victorian noblewoman. An ostrich feather and a round rhinestone adorn the top of the puffed cap, and a ribbon detail decorates the edges of its slightly floppy brim. Available in a variety of colors easy to match with a wide range of outfits and styles, this historic reenactment hat is a fantastic way to add detail to any womens period looks.
- Handmade with attention to detail
- Ideal for a variety of historic reenactment styles
- Ribbon detail on brim
- Available in a variety of neutral colors
- Made from antique velvet
- Ostrich feather and amber rhinestone details
- Wash gently with cold water and a gentle cleaning agent, using a half load on a short spin cycle. Water temperature should not exceed 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Air dry flat.