Bonnets are not just for the prairie. Women wore bonnets in many eras, including the medieval age. This Anna Bonnet resembles many of those headpieces. This headwear is available in black, brown, and cream. It comes in one size. Cut wide, the cotton bonnet allows a maiden to fit her long hair or braids underneath. The wide brim also helps to protect the face from the sun, wonderful for summer activities. Use the cotton ties to secure the bonnet. It is ideal for historical reenactments, fantasy conventions, and LARP events.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in three colors
- Wide cut for ample headroom
- Wide brim protects the face from the sun
- Versatile for many different eras
- Ideal for reenactments or faires
- Handmade from cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Sizing Coming Soon