Alcatraz was a maximum security prison from 1934 to 1963, located 1.25 miles off the coast of San Francisco. The prison held some of the most ruthless criminals in America. Now you can add a part of that history to your collection with the Alcatraz Guard Badge. The badge is shield shaped and crafted in a brass finish. It is double die struck to ensure the best detailing possible. The Alcatraz Guard Badge would make a great addition to any badge or law enforcement collection.
- Reproduction of a badge from a historic American prison
- Crafted with an antique brass finish
- Double die struck for study build and great detail
- Soldered pin allows badge to be easily worn
- A great collectible, costume accessory or gift idea
- Made from brass