For additional protection and an authentic look, add the Albrecht Spaulders to your medieval reenactment or LARP armour sets. The layered construction and fine leather material make this a must-have for fans of light armour. These armour pieces are securely fastened with buckles at the shoulders and upper part of the arm, and look stunning as part of any historic ensemble, especially accompanied by other pieces in the Albrecht leather armour line.
Please note that this is a natural product, so minor variations in color and texture may exist.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Sold as a pair
- Fastened with buckles on the shoulder and upper arm
- Detailed layered design with grommets
- Increased defense for light LARP combat
- Excellent addition to any historical reenactment outfit
- Crafted from 7-8 oz. upper leather
- Length: 12.5 Inches
- Width: 19 Inches
Measurements are approximate.