The earthy look of the Adelard Norman Tunic evokes eras past and tales of daring. Made of an olive green suede material, this medieval style tunic is perfect for reenactment events, Renaissance fairs, and theatrical performances. Long sleeved and mid-thigh length on most wearers, this mens reenactment tunic features a rounded panel of black fabric over its shoulders, trimmed with lines of white. A narrow V-shaped dart accentuates the neckline. Slightly flared for easy style and unhindered movement, this Norman tunic is lined with soft and breathable black cotton voile. Perfect for both historical eras and fantasy characters, accessorize this period tunic with your favorite belt for a look that is all your own.
- Inspired by historical styles
- Long sleeve tunic reaches mid thigh on most wearers
- Rounded black shoulder panel features white trim
- Rounded neckline has central V-shaped dart
- Slightly flared skirt allows for easy movement
- Great for medieval reenactment, LARP, cosplay, and more
- Made of suede with cotton-voile lining