You hear your commander give orders for the battle. You are ready to take on the enemy as you wield the 3rd Century Roman Spatha Sword. Made from high carbon steel, this functional sword has a straight, double-edged blade with two wide fullers running down its length. The hilt features a disk-shaped crossguard and pommel. A brass ridge runs along the sides of each circular disk. Between the pommel and guard, there is a ridged grip. Hexagonal brass rings form the ridges and separate each wooden section of the grip. Finally, the sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Red leather wraps around the leather. The scabbard has black cord bands and brass fittings, including a loop for hanging the scabbard from a belt, not included. Bring the 3rd Century Roman Spatha Sword to a historical reenactment or add it your Roman sword collection. It looks great on display.
- Has a ridged grip
- Features a double-edged blade
- Comes with a red scabbard
- Can be worn on a belt, not included
- Great for reenactments and more
- Made from high carbon steel
- Hilt is wood
- Scabbard is leather wrapped wood
- Overall Length: 35.2 Inches
- Blade Length: 28.9 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 6.7 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.