The enemy approaches your infantry line. You stand with your comrades, ready to fight. Protect your head by wearing the 3rd Century Celtic La Tene Helmet. Made from 18 gauge mild steel, this Celtic helmet has a polished finish. It comes in a single size. This round helmet turns into a small point at the top. Archaeological finds inspired this distinctive look. This look also helps to deflect blows away from the head.
Next, the helmet has a brim in front to shield the eyes from the glare of the sun. Riveted onto the sides are two cheek guards. These cheek guards have a scalloped shape. Three circular target designs adorn each cheek guard. Finally, internal padding adds comfort to the wearing of the helmet. The helmet also secures onto the head with a leather chin strap. Wear the 3rd Century Celtic La Tene Helmet to your next LARP battle or cosplay convention.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Spire design for deflecting blows
- Circular target detail
- Front brim to guard against sun glare
- Secures with a chin strap
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel and leather
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Top Length: 12.5 Inches
- Width: 8.25 Inches
- Height: 9.5 Inches
- Depth: 6 Inches
- Inner Circumference: 29 Inches