Love making beautiful music? Interested in playing the harp? Make sure that you check out the 29 String Minstrel Harp with Pedestal. Handmade from solid sheesham wood, this harp has 29 DuPont nylon strings that cover four octaves from A2 to A6. It has Chelby levers for sharpening notes. The 29 levers engage the strings from the side. This helps to limit the possibility of strings lifting off of the bridge pins. Some of the levers have red or blue caps that allow for easy location of the C- and F-strings, respectively. The strings feature matching coloring.
Next, the harp has a curved pillar. The sides of the soundboard angle outward towards the bottom. The back of the Finnish birch plywood soundboard features five sheesham panels. Finally, this harp comes with a pedestal, tuning tool, and an extra string set. The pedestal raises the harp up off the ground. This instrument is great for playing a wide variety of music, especially medieval and Renaissance music.
Please note that this comes de-tuned.
Please note that this is made with natural materials, color may vary.
- Has 29 strings covering 4 octaves
- Features red and blue coloring for C- and F-strings, respectively
- Levers for sharpening the notes
- Comes with pedestal, tuning tool, and extra set of strings
- Five panel back on the soundboard
- Great for music enthusiasts
- Made from sheesham wood
- Soundboard is Finnish birch plywood
- Strings are DuPont nylon
- When tuning, disengage all levers, tune red strings first, then blue strings, and finish with clear strings. Do not play the harp with missing or broken strings. Replace missing strings promptly. Use a dry, soft cloth for cleaning. Avoid extreme temperatures.
- Height: 45 Inches
- Length: 21 Inches
- Width: 12 Inches
- Weight: 14.6 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.