The Cutlass was a short slashing sword, ideal for close quarter battles aboard ships. Generally regarded as a pirate weapon, the cutlass was, in fact, issued to the naval personnel of many countries, and this piece by Denix replicates a French naval style of the early 19th century. This short sword works well for maritime re-creations. The blade of this Denix sword is cast from a metal alloy and cannot be sharpened, making it safe for display in family environments.
- Historically Accurate Details
- Comes with Black Scabbard
- Decorative Sword
- Cannot Be Sharpened
- Good for Re-enactment and Role-Playing
- Made from stainless steel with a zinc alloy hilt
- Overall Length: 28.75 Inches
- Weight: 2 lbs. 5 oz.
- Handle Length: 5.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 22.75 Inches