You and your fellow warriors are about to engage in a fierce battle. You make sure to wield the 11th Century Viking Stage Combat Sword. Made from tempered high carbon steel, this sword has a thick, double-edged blade. The blade has a wide fuller that runs down its length. It also features blunted edges and a rounded tip, which make the sword safer for stage and sport combat. Next, the sword continues with a cruciform crossguard. The steel hilt has a hardwood grip. Brown leather cord wraps around the grip. This wrapping makes the sword easier to hold. Then, the hilt ends with a peened, disk-shaped pommel. Finally, this sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Brown leather covers the wood. This functional sword makes a fantastic option for stage fighters and sword collectors. The 11th Century Viking Stage Combat Sword looks wonderful on display in your home or office.
- Features a rounded tip and blunted edges for safety
- Wide fuller lightens the blade
- Wrapped handle for a better grip
- Comes with a brown scabbard
- Great for onstage fighting and collecting
- Made from tempered high carbon steel
- Grip and scabbard are wood with leather wrapping
- Overall Length: 33.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 26.4 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 13.8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.