The bows of the Galadhrim, of the light, of Caras Galadhon are made with the skill of the high Elves. Lorien bows are longer and stouter than the bows of Mirkwood and they are strung with strings of elf-hair. Galadriel, Lady of the Light gave such a bow and also a quiver of slender arrows to Legolas of Mirkwood on parting Lothlorien. Legolas bears this bow into battle at helms deep against Sarumans army. Suddenly the great bow of Lorien sang. Shrill went the arrow from the elven-string. The Lord of The Rings, The Great River.
This awesome bow is made from solid hickory. The leaves are white, and beveled along 4 sides of the tips of the bow. This great detail is not painted on, it is all hand sculpted! Each bow is made by hand, not mass produced or molded. The bow does not have an arrow rest, it is a classic shoot off the hand style longbow. Then again, what kind of elf would need an arrow rest anyway? The bow has static recurves at the tips, which adds speed and a smooth pulling draw. This longbow is fully functional and is great for target shooting and hunting. It measures approximately 72 inches long when unstrung. Please note, the wood colors and the leaf design will vary ever so slightly from the picture. Why? The leaves are hand sculpted on each bow, so each design is unique. Do not worry though, each one will be just as beautiful and the same shape. The unique pattern and growth of the tree will help make your bow a real one of a kind. Can be used to hunt with, target practice, collectors, reenactments and much more!
Inspired by J.R.R. Tolkiens The Lord of the Rings and is not an official product of New Line Cinema or the Tolkien Estates.
Your bow will come with a set of instructions on proper use and care. Remember to always unstring your bow when you are not using it and never fire the bow without an arrow. This bow comes with a bow string.
How to Tell your Draw Length and Draw Weight:
Draw Length: Your Draw Length measurement is how far you draw the bow back before releasing it. To find your draw length stand and extend both arms out in front of you, measure from your chest to the end of your middle finger and subtract two inches. This will find your approximate draw length.
Draw Weight: This is how heavy (in pounds) you will be pulling the bow back at your specified draw length. If you choose 30# and have a draw length of 28, when you pull the bow back to 28 you will be pulling 30#. Draw Weight is hard to determine if you are a beginner, 30# is good to start with and is great for target practice. Usually 40# and higher are recommended for Hunting.
- A fully functional Fantasy style longbow
- Hand sculpted leaves along the length of the bow
- Can be used for target practice, re-enactments and hunting
- Design is inspired from the Lord of the Rings
- Approximately 72 Inches long when unstrung.
- Approximately 72 Inches long when unstrung.
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges