Among the Roman military, few units are as legendary as the Praetorian Guard. They were well-known for their prowess, and were instantly recognizable, thanks to the ornate, red-plumed helms they wore, similar in appearance to this Praetorian Guard Helmet. Generally, the ranks of the Praetorian Guard were made up of the finest soldiers, some being hand selected by generals, and later, by Caesars to serve as their personal entourage and protectors. This particular helmet features a touch of rich royal style, befitting such a ranking position. The helmet is brass finished, and heavily adorned with natural vine detailing and floral embossed designs, while also featuring the face of the Caesar on the helmets brown. The helmets shape is based on the classic Roman imperial helmet, featuring a long back, open ears, an open face, and hinged cheek protectors. Mounted atop the helmet is a great red crest - a pivotal part of the classic praetorian guards general look. For the Roman reenactor, this Praetorian Guard Helmet is perfect for creating a flashy and powerful look worthy of this ancient unit, and even history enthusiasts will find that this helm is the perfect blend of actual history and rumored Roman style, which makes it a great display piece, too.
- An Impressive and Iconic Roman Helmet
- Features an Impressive Polished Brass Finish
- Made from Quality Materials with Ornate Embossed Detailing
- Has the Iconic Red Plume of the Caesars Praetorian Guard
- A Great Display Piece or Collectors Item
- Makes for a Great Medieval Gift Idea
- One size fits most. Fits a Fits a 22 to 23 Inch Circumference.
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges