When it comes to reenactment, a good shirt is a must-have. After all, it is likely going to be one of the pieces you wear often! The Womens Traditional Renaissance Blouse fits the bill perfectly, possessing a style for many costumes. The shirt is made in the fashion of a classic medieval chemise, possessing an elastic neckline for adjustability and a variable way to wear it, while also having short, three-quarter length sleeves, which end in cuffs just above the elbows. The blouse is made entirely in viscose fabric, which is light, airy, and soft to the touch, which helps to make this shirt all the more comfortable to wear in almost any circumstance. The shirt is offered in three different colors, as well as in one standard size. It is pictured above with the Braided Underbust Bodice, which is not included but can be purchased separately as item number FX1098. Consider this Womens Traditional Renaissance Blouse to be your all-purpose piece, as it very much will be, given that it can and will likely be worn with just about every reenactment look that you might put together!
- A Womens Shirt Made from Viscose Fabric
- Possesses Three-Quarter Length Sleeves
- Elastic Neck Offers a Versatile and Variable Way to Wear This Blouse
- Extremely Comfortable to Wear
- Great for Renaissance Fairs and Costumes of All Styles
- Standard: Fits up to a Womens Size 12