A cloak is a wonderful accessory that no one in medieval or Renaissance dress should ever be without. A Twill Cloak adds a touch of style to any look and provides an extra layer that, once the colder months arrive, you will appreciate. As its name suggests, this cloak is made from cotton twill. In fact, it is made from two layers of the fabric, which enables the cloak to act like wool, allowing moisture to escape while keeping in the body heat. These cloaks are full-length, having been made in a full half-circle design that is held in place with a hand-made brass cloak pin. This full-length cloak is also reversible, being black on one side and either burgundy, hunter green, or navy on the other. The Twill Cloak is machine washable, which makes cleaning it a breeze, and it is also a one size fits all garment that will fit the very big and the very small. If you are planning a medieval or a Renaissance styled excursion during the colder months of fall or winter, then you do not want to be caught without your Twill Cloak.
- Double Layered Fabric Construction
- Reversible from Black to Colored Lining
- Includes a Hand-Made Cloak Pin
- An Excellent Addition to Medieval and Renaissance Styles
- Made in the USA
- Made from 100 percent cotton twill fabric
- Included cloak pin is made from brass
- Cloak is a one size fits all garment.