Made of soft and comfortable batiste, the Sleeveless Chemise Dress is perfect for layering or wearing on its own as a lightweight option at the Renaissance faire or reenactment. Ruffles accent the square neckline of this medieval gown. Available in a great variety of colors and a range of sizes, this sleeveless medieval dress will match almost any look. The torso and waist are fitted, then the dress flares out into a long, full A-line shape. At the back, a hidden zipper provides easy on and off. Wear this historical chemise dress as the underlayer of your medieval outfit, or accessorize it any way you want for an easy and light summer fantasy look.
To give this dress the full look shown here, wear it with the A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145), sold separately.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown here.
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes
- Square neckline has ruffled trim
- Fastens at the back with a hidden zipper
- Great for layering or wearing on its own
- Versatile staple for historical wardrobes
- Made of batiste, a cotton and polyester blend
- Wash gently and lay flat to dry.
- Small: Bust - 33-35 Inches, Shoulder - 14 Inches, Waist - 26-28 Inches, Skirt Length - 41 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem - 56 Inches
- Medium: Bust - 36-38 Inches, Shoulder - 16 Inches, Waist - 29-31 Inches, Skirt Length - 42 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem - 57.5 Inches
- Large: Bust - 39-41 Inches, Shoulder - 17 Inches, Waist - 32-34 Inches, Skirt Length - 43 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem - 59 Inches
- X-Large: Bust - 42-44 Inches, Shoulder - 18 Inches, Waist - 35-37 Inches, Skirt Length - 44 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem - 60 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust 46-48 Inches, Shoulder - 19 Inches, Waist - 39-41 Inches, Skirt Length - 45 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem - 61 Inches
- XXX-Large: Bust - 50-52 Inches, Shoulder - 20.5 Inches, Waist - 44-46 Inches, Skirt Length - 46 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem - 62.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.