Romans, as a people, liked to be on the cutting edge of fashion, and thus at one point, many found themselves wearing decorations similar to this Silver Plated Twisted Roman Torc. This pretty accessory is offered attached to a historical facts card. The torc originated with Celtic culture, but gradually spread to Roman fashion as well. A torc is a decorative curve of ornate metal, which is then worn around the neck, the upper arm, or the wrist. In modern terms, it is the equivalent of a bangle. This torc consists of decoratively twisted pair of metal lengths that end with spherical knobs. This torc is made from lead-free pewter and plated in silver to enhance its look. Just like the ancient Romans, you can wear this Silver Plated Twisted Roman Torc around your upper arm or wrist as your mood and style strikes you, or you can gift this simple, subtle decoration to any special someone you might know, so that they too can include this great item in their everyday style.
- Crafted from Lead-Free Pewter
- Plated in Attractive Silver
- A Perfect Accent to Any Outfit
- Can be Worn for Special Occasions or with Everyday Attire
- A Great Gift or Personal Accessory
- Comes With Historical Information
- Available in One Size (Adjustable)