The Scalloped Cover Medieval Leather Journal is a stylish, historical way to keep notes or drawings. This brown leather notebook is crafted by hand, and its foldover cover has an asymmetrical, scalloped edge for charming interest. Inside are 220 pages of blank, unlined paper for you to fill with your own sketches or writings. The brown leather cover folds over onto the front and is held secure with an attached, matching leather cord that wraps around its middle. Whether you are accessorizing a medieval costume or simply seeking an interesting, historical way to record your thoughts, this leatherbound journal is a practical and attractive way to achieve both.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Has 220 blank pages, counted back and front
- Foldover cover has a scalloped edge
- Secures with attached, matching leather tie
- Great for writing, sketching, and more
- Adds a medieval vibe to journaling or drawing
- Length: 7 Inches
- Width: 5 Inches
- Thickness: 1 Inch
Measurements are approximate.