The Zulu African Spear is based on the Iklwa, a famous short-staffed, large-bladed spear that carved out one of the greatest early African nations. The spearhead of this weapon is made of tempered high carbon steel with a brass wire-reinforced socket and wood shaft. Historically used with a cowhide shield, this spear was sized for a deadly underhand stabbing fighting style that is said to be named for the sound it made as it entered the enemy. The Zulu Iklwa is a must for history buffs or collectors of military weapons.
- Based on a historical African spear
- Includes spearhead and shaft
- Reinforced socket provides sturdiness
- Fantastic collectible for history fans
- Spearhead is made of high carbon steel
- Socket is reinforced with brass wire
- Shaft is made of wood
- Overall Length: 50 Inches
- Blade Length: 13 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.5 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.18 Inch
- Weight: 2 lbs. 8 oz.