Originals of this WWII V-42 Elite Special Forces Knife are exceptionally rare, although this knife is a great replica of the original, possessing a long, thrusting blade, as well as a similar design that makes this one brutally useful combat blade. Combat knives are typically different from survival knives or hunting knives, with blades that are designed purely for thrusting and stabbing, as this is how the most damage is typically delivered in the frantic melee of close-quarters combat. This knife features a thin, stabbing blade that is crafted from 1095 high carbon steel that possesses a blued finish, as well as a double edge. The dagger comes with a factory edge, although both edges are fairly sharp. The knife also features a grooved thumb rest in the ricasso, helpful for controlling the blade during a thrust. The grip also swells slightly at its middle, providing a contour that fits nicely into the palm. A skull-crusher design at the pommel excels at delivering a painful and deadly bash when driven into the top of an enemys head. Included with the knife is a top grain, low-rise leather sheath with leather leg ties. There is really no questioning why this WWII V-42 Elite Special Forces Knife was so effective as a combat dagger, especially when you consider how deadly this narrow blade would be in the hands of a skilled knife-fighter.
- A recreation of a famous WWII combat knife
- Possesses a factory edge that can be self-sharpened later
- Blade has blued steel finish for a sleek, tactical look
- Contoured grip ends in a skull-crusher pommel
- Includes a leather belt sheath for easy carrying
- Blade is made of 1095 high carbon steel
- Hilt is wrapped in leather
- Sheath is made of leather
- Blade Length: 7.25 Inches
- Overall Length: 12.25 Inches
- Overall Weight: 7 oz.