It is often the little details that really make a costume shine and excel. And this Write Me Prosthetic is truly one of those little details that can be added to a variety of costumes to create an impressive and unforgettable appearance. The injury looks like it could be some sort of macabre school or office accident. The end result is an angry, bloody little wound shaped like a circle with a yellow No. 2 pencil sticking out of it. This prosthetic injury is made from high-quality latex and can be applied to the face and skin to create a realistic and gruesome injury. This prosthetic has also been hand-painted to ensure the utmost detail possible on the wounds appearance. Application instructions are provided on prosthetics packaging. The Write Me Prosthetic can be placed virtually anywhere on the body, which not only leaves placement up to the wearer, but also means that they can devise all sorts of stories about how they (or their character) came by such an incredible injury!
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- Hand Painted for Impressive Detail
- A Great Addition to a Variety of Costumes
- Can be Applied Directly to the Skin
- An Impressive and Bloody Injury for Any Costume
- Fantastic for Halloween, Zombie Events, and other Themed Gatherings
- Made from High-Quality Latex
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens