As you stalk through the royal forest, you make sure to hide your face with the Green Wool Medieval Liripipe Hood. You evade the sheriffs men. This green woolen hood comes in two sizes. It has a liripipe style hood. A liripipe style hood has a long tail at the back. The hood has an attached mantle that covers the shoulders. Along the bottom hem of the mantle is a trefoil style pattern. The inside has a white cotton lining giving it increased comfort. In addition, the wool material adds warmth, making the hood perfect for events in cooler weather. Wear the Green Wool Medieval Liripipe Hood to your next medieval reenactment, Renaissance festival, or LARP event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Liripipe hood design
- Trefoil pattern along hem
- Contrasting lining
- Comes in two sizes
- Great for a variety of events
- Made from woolen material and a cotton lining
- Dry cleaning recommended.
- Small/Medium: Neck Circumference – 22 Inches, Hood Length – 53.5 Inches, Hood Depth – 11.3 Inches, Overall Height – 22 Inches, Opening Circumference – 23 Inches, Opening Height – 13.5 Inches
- Large/X-Large: Neck Circumference – 25 Inches, Hood Length – 55.8 Inches, Hood Depth – 13.3 Inches, Overall Height – 26.5 Inches, Opening Circumference – 25 Inches, Opening Height – 15 Inches
Measurements are approximate.