Warrior, before you head into battle, you must choose a weapon to take with you. Wield the Wooden Hilt Roman Spatha for the empire. Made from high carbon steel, this sword has a straight, double-edged blade with a diamond cross-section. The sword continues with a rectangular crossguard that has a thin, brass plate on the blade side of the guard. Then, there is a smooth handle ending in a triple lobe design with a small, round, brass pommel. Finally, the sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Brown leather wraps around the wood. The scabbard has brass fittings including rings for carrying. The rings allow attachment to a belt, not included. You can bring this functional sword with you to your next reenactment. The Wooden Hilt Roman Spatha also looks great on display.
- Has a triple-lobe handle design
- Features a double-edged blade
- Comes with a scabbard
- Can be worn on a belt, not included
- Great for reenactments and more
- Made from high carbon steel
- Hilt is polished wood
- Scabbard is leather wrapped wood
- Overall Length: 33 Inches
- Blade Length: 25.4 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 0.2 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.