A Viking princess is quite possibly one of the most dangerous princesses to cross. Like Viking men, they tend to be fierce, rugged, and strong fighters. So if this concept has merit, then the Womens Viking Princess Costume is right for you. This costume is definitive for a wild woman, being primarily a soft-tan dress that features stitching-decorations, an attached brown belt, and fake-fur decorations across the top of the dress. Also included is a headpiece, complete with hair and wicked horns, as well as a pair of fur-lined glovelets and boot tops. Jewelry and toy sword are not included, although appropriate replacements can be acquired elsewhere to add in accessories to give the costume a personal touch. As a Halloween costume, few can compete. It features a wildness and even a touch of humor that mix rather well to create a sensational costume that is certain to be well-received. It is equally fun at fantasy fairs, festivals, and conventions, where barbarian men and women, along with all other sorts of varied peoples, run rampant.
- Quality Halloween costume
- Includes Dress, Headpiece, Glovelets, and Boot Tops
- Necklace and Toy sword Not Included
- Great for costume parties and Halloween
- Incredible Costume for Fantasy Fairs, Conventions, and Festivals
- Made from polyester
- Standard: Bust 36 to 38 Inches, Waist 27 to 30 Inches