The tailcoat was a popular element of formalwear for gentlemen of note and importance for many years…although there’s no reason that women cannot enjoy it too. This Womens Victorian Tailcoat is a stunning waistcoat that is tailored to a lady’s fit. Perfect for the discerning lady who wants a touch of Victorian or Neo-Victorian style in her wardrobe, this dress coat is crafted entirely from fine damask brocade fabric, while also featuring black velvet trim on the lapel and sleeve cuffs. The coat is fully lined with satin, making it extremely comfortable when worn, and it also features inner pockets, for any conveniences or trinkets you might want to carry around with you. This formal coat comes in three distinct colors. Please be aware that this garment only includes the coat. For a touch of debonair style to a steampunk look or a bit of old-world glamor to formal attire, you couldn’t ask for a better garment than this Womens Victorian Tailcoat.
Unfortunately the Red and Black fabric shown in the main picture is no longer available. This jacket is still available in the Ivory, Black with White, and Brown with Gold colors.
- Made from High Quality Brocade Damask and Velvet Fabrics
- An Impressively Classic and Versatile Womens Waistcoat
- Features a Rich Victorian Style with Inner Pockets
- Fully Lined in Satin and Decorated with Metal Buttons
- Great for Formal Events, Victorian Balls, and Steampunk Gatherings
- Based on Actual Medieval and Renaissance Styled Clothing