Chausses were a popular garment in the Middle Ages. Men wore them in place of modern pants. Add these Wolfram Linen Chausses to your medieval outfit. These linen blend leggings come in three colors and a range of sizes. Each pant leg has a strap at the top for attaching to a belt, not included. There is a loop at the bottom of each leg. The wearers feet slide through the loops, keeping the legging from sliding up the leg. Also, since they are a linen blend, these chausses keep the wearer cool, especially in warmer weather. The Wolfram Linen Chausses look perfect at a variety of occasions including Renaissance faires and LARP events. They work great with many different characters.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in three colors
- Available in a range of sizes
- Ties for securing to a belt, not included
- Great for warmer weather
- Awesome for faires, reenactments, and more
- Made from 50 percent cotton, 50 percent linen blend
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Top Circumference – 19.7 Inches, Bottom Circumference – 15.7 Inches, Length – 26.8 Inches
- Medium: Top Circumference – 20.9 Inches, Bottom Circumference – 17.7 Inches, Length – 28.3 Inches
- Large: Top Circumference – 21.7 Inches, Bottom Circumference – 19.7 Inches, Length – 28.7 Inches
- X-Large: Top Circumference – 22.8 Inches, Bottom Circumference – 19.7 Inches, Length – 29.9 Inches
- XX-Large: Top Circumference – 23.6 Inches, Bottom Circumference – 19.7 Inches, Length – 30.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.