Up in the northern reaches of Westeros lies Winterfell. Ruled by the Starks, it is a hard land, but one not without its own coinage. This Winterfell 4 Coin Set consists of four great coins, each of which features the iconic look of the Stark sigil. The four coins in the set are all authentically struck using only the finest of metals, ensuring that each coin looks like a real piece from a medieval setting. The coins all feature the likeness of Stark rulers, as well as their iconic direwolf sigil on the reverse. Included with the set is a bag, marked as TREASURY OF WINTERFELL, to add authenticity to the set. The set includes 2 different Stark half-stags, a copper half-groat of Eddard Stark, and a copper penny of Torrhen Stark. For fans of the Starks and their chilled northern lands, nothing makes as great a collectible as this Winterfell 4 Coin Set.
Please note that because the coins are struck, they may vary, slightly, from what is shown above.
- Authentically struck, like the coins of old
- Consists of 4 different coins
- Coins are made from fine silver and copper metals
- Each coin is fully detailed and brilliant to look at
- Fully licensed by George R. R. Martin for his A Song of Ice and Fire series
- Great all-around collectibles and stunning when given as gifts