Befitting a prestigious knight or a brilliant military leader, the William Wallace Warrior Tabard is an utterly regal reenactment tabard named after the iconic 13th century Scottish hero who led in the Wars of Scottish Independence. Made of 100 percent cotton velvet, the quartered color scheme features emerald green and black trimmed with silver around its scoop neck and wide arm holes. Easy to layer over other reenactment garb and armour ensembles, this knights tabard is perfect for Renaissance festival and LARP wear. The front, back, and sides of this medieval tabards skirt are slit from the knee-grazing hem almost up to the waist, allowing for unhindered leg mobility. Ideal for royal warriors and noble knights, wear this two tone tabard over armoured looks and cinched with a belt to get the look shown here.
- Inspired by Scottish military leader William Wallace
- Regal velvet material features silver trim
- Features quartered green and black color scheme
- Scoop neck and wide arm holes are great for layering
- Split skirt provides great mobility
- Great for reenactments, theatrical events, and Ren fairs
- Made of 100 percent cotton velvet