When you wish to transform into a medieval merchant or questing adventurer, add the Wilfred Herringbone Tunic to your historical wardrobe. Made from cotton, this tunic comes in two color options and a range of sizes. Regardless of color, the tunic features a herringbone pattern. The tunic ends around the knee, depending on the height of the wearer. At the hem, there is a slit in the center at the front and back. This pair of slits helps with granting the wearer greater mobility. The tunic also has full-length sleeves. A contrasting herringbone trim adorns the cuffs. It matches the trim along the V-shaped neckline. The color of the trim corresponds to the option chosen. For example, the red and grey color option will feature red as the main color and grey as the trim. This cotton tunic suits a variety of styles and eras. You can wear the Wilfred Herringbone Tunic to a reenactment, LARP event, or festival.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two color options
- Available in a range of sizes
- Has a herringbone pattern
- Works well for a variety of characters
- Great for reenactments, roleplaying events, and more
- Made of 100 percent cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.