Whether you fight for your king or you are a cunning mercenary, you make sure to wear a proper helmet like the Wide Visor Maximillian Helm. Made from 18 gauge steel, this helmet has a rounded shape. A short crest runs down the center of the helmet.
In the front, there is a movable visor. The visor has an accordion style with ridges and rounded valleys in between. Multiple ventilation holes adorn these valleys. Above the area of ventilation holes are two narrow eye slots. Underneath the movable visor are two hinged side plates. A pin on the chin holds the two plates closed. Brass rivets adorn the side plates, matching the brass hinge point for the visor. On the inside, the helmet has a blackened finish with no interior lining. Instead, the Wide Visor Maximillian Helm comes with a padded, cotton arming cap. This Renaissance style helmet is wonderful for LARP battles, cosplay events, and historical conventions.
- Features a two plate design
- Has a distinctive, accordion-shaped visor
- Blackened finish on the inside
- Comes with a padded arming cap
- Great for LARPing, cosplay, and conventions
- Made from 18 gauge steel
- Lining cap is cotton
- To properly maintain your armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them.
- Length: 9.5 Inches
- Width: 8.3 Inches
- Interior Circumference: 27.5 Inches
- Weight: 4 Pounds 15.5 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.