Whether used when hunting and camping or displayed with pride, the Whitetail Layered-Steel Skinning Knife is an excellent choice. This mid-size hunting knife is both beautiful and rugged, with a drop point blade made of damascus steel. The blade features serrations along the back, next to the brass guard. The handle is made of natural stag horn and is set at a slight angle for more comfortable and controlled slicing. A black leather sheath is included with this hunters skinning knife, featuring a swirling red pattern embossed on its front and a snapping strap to help secure the blade safely in place when not in use. Take this damsascus skinner on your next wilderness excursion, or make it the next piece you proudly show off in your knife collection.
- Fully functional
- Blade has a subtle drop point shape and back serrations
- Handle is angled slightly for more comfort and control
- Includes a black and red sheath
- Great for hunting, utility, or collecting
- Blade is made of damascus steel
- Handle is made of natural stag horn with brass fittings
- Sheath is made of leather
- Overall Length: 8 Inches
- Rockwell Hardness: 52-58
Measurements are approximate.