Designed by the artists John and Caitlin Matthews, the White Bronze King Arthur Pendragon Signet Ring is a beautiful fusion of imaginative design and quality craftsmanship. A dragon head is set into the ring with a gem eye. The synthetic gem is available in garnet glass and rainbow moonstone. Pendragon was the family name of King Arthur and his father Uther, who ruled over Britain in the early Dark Age period of the 6th century. Made from white bronze, the dragon ring is plated with sterling silver that gives it a bright gleam. Perfect for men and women, this ring comes in US sizes 6 to 15. Be sure to check out our other fine pieces of fantasy jewelry to create a complete look!
- Designed by John and Caitlin Matthews
- Made from white bronze alloy
- Plated with sterling silver
- Hypoallergenic, nickel-free, and lead-free materials
- Displays dragon head with synthetic gem eye
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Width: 0.75 Inch