A crowned heart held between a pair of hands forms one of the most iconic of the traditional Irish symbols. The White Bronze Gem Heart Claddagh Ring embraces this symbol in its beautiful construction of marcasite and white bronze. The ring is plated in sterling silver and displays the synthetic gemstone color of your choice in the heart, available in different color options. Perfect for a gift or personal accessory, this gemstone ring can be worn on the right hand with its heart point facing the wrist to indicate you are in a relationship or facing the fingertips to show singleness. On the left hand, these directions indicate marriage or an engagement. This Celtic ring comes in US sizes 6 to 12.
- Made from white bronze alloy
- Plated with sterling silver
- Hypoallergenic, nickel-free, and lead-free materials
- Displays a Claddagh with marcasite details and a gemstone heart
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Width: 0.6 Inch