Symbolism imbues Celtic knotwork with meaning, making endless knots a fine way to acknowledge the power of the eternal. The White Bronze Four Point Knotwork Earrings show off four interlocked triquetras in their intricate design. The triquetra represents the threes in nature, such as earth, sea, and sky, while quaternary knots stand for four patterns like the seasons and cardinal directions. Made from white bronze, these dangle earrings are plated with sterling silver for a stunning look. As a gift or personal accessory, these earrings make a great choice!
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- Made from white bronze alloy
- Plated with sterling silver
- Hypoallergenic, nickel-free, and lead-free materials
- Displays four interlocked triquetras
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Includes a matching pair of earrings
- Requires pierced ears to wear
- Length: 1 Inch