The Claddagh dates back hundreds of years, representing friendship, love, and loyalty. The White Bronze Classic Irish Claddagh Ring serves as the perfect way to show your Irish pride or express your affections to someone special. The Celtic ring displays the iconic hands holding a crowned heart in fine detail. When worn on the left hand with the tip of the heart facing the fingertips, the ring indicates availability, while turning it the opposite direction says the wearer is in a relationship. On the left hand, these directions imply an engagement and marriage, respectively. This Celtic ring comes in US sizes 6 to 12.
- Made from white bronze alloy
- Plated with sterling silver
- Hypoallergenic, nickel-free, and lead-free materials
- Displays traditional Claddagh design
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Width: 0.4 Inch