The White Bronze Celtic Heart Knot Ring serves as a mute symbol of the inner passion that burns beneath the surface. In ancient times, expressing love openly was not always wise, so the Celts made a woven heart to speak for them. The striking knotwork heart on this Celtic ring offers an elegant way to show your own affections. The heart is surrounded by threefold knots, adding further detail to the design. Made from white bronze, this silver-plated ring makes a fine personal accessory or gift for a special someone. This ring comes in US ring sizes 6 to 12.
- Made from white bronze alloy
- Plated with sterling silver
- Hypoallergenic, nickel-free, and lead-free materials
- Displays knotwork heart and triquetra design
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Width: 0.4 Inch