Embracing geometric knotwork patterns, Borre style artwork motifs are named for the Borre mound cemetery in Norway. The White Bronze Borre Knot Earrings show off an attractive knotwork pattern that Viking enthusiasts will love. Arms of the knot branch out in four directions around the central diamond shape. Made from white bronze, the knotwork earrings are plated with sterling silver that gives them a bright gleam. Be sure to check out other fine pieces of our medieval jewelry like the matching charm (PS-WZCM145) to complete your look!
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- Made from white bronze alloy
- Plated with sterling silver
- Hypoallergenic, nickel-free, and lead-free materials
- Displays Viking knotwork design
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Includes a matching pair of hook earrings
- Requires pierced ears to wear
- Length: 1.1 Inches