The White Blade Two Handed Sparring Messer offers great utility and protection as a sparring weapon, its extended pommel enhancing your grip and a Nagel extension on the guard blocking opposing blades from touching your hand. The blade of this sparring sword is crafted from a unique blend of high impact polymer, developed to be durable and shock absorbent. The black guard features a Nagel, a protective extension that is easily interchangeable for left or right handed use. The extended pommel gives you the ability to grip the sword with two hands, making this a great training sword. The combination of black and white is a classic look, and the guard and pommel can be changed to add a bright pop of color to your Messer. The Messer has been a staple in fencing for centuries, so make sure to include the White Blade Two Handed Sparring Messer in your sparring gear!
- Crafted from high impact polymer
- Ideal for practice in Western martial arts
- Nagel and long pommel add protection and utility
- Guard and pommel can be switched out
- Great for practice, reenactment, or theatrical use
- Overall Length: 39.875 Inches
- Blade Length: 29.25 Inches
- Handle Length: 9.5 Inches
- Weight: 1 lb. 7 oz.