Add elegant, historical style to your garden with the Weaved Classical Urn. This antique style plant holder features a carved look basket texture across its wide basin and is made completely out of high quality fiber stone. This mixture of sand and stone has a fiberglass backing, making this outdoor vase both sturdy and lightweight. This Grecian plant urn has a square base with a narrow stem between the base and basin. Place it on a separate pedestal, as shown, to elevate its structure, or use it on its own for a shorter display. This fiber stone plant urn comes in a great range of hand painted finishes, all safe for both indoor and outdoor decoration.
As this item is handmade, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Great for displaying small plants
- Available in a variety of finishes
- Highly durable and lighter than concrete
- Adds Greco-Roman style to any decor
- Made of fiber stone, a mix of sand and stone with a fiberglass backing.
- Clean with water, mild soap, and a sponge or brush.
- Width: 23 Inches
- Depth: 23 Inches
- Height: 19 Inches
- Inside Diameter: 16 Inches
- Pot Depth: 8 Inches
- Weight: 20 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.