The power and ferocity of the wolf serves well in combat. While wearing the Warwolf Pauldrons, you show any enemy your wolf-like strength and cunning. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, this pair of pauldrons features a black and red-brown coloring. They have four sections on each leather spaulder. The sections overlap over each other to provide greater flexibility and protection. Every section has a riveted 8-9 ounce leather plate. These plates attach near the bottom edge of each section to increase the level of protection.
Next, the fantasy style pauldrons secure to the arms with a strap at the bottom of each one. Holes at the very top of the spaulders allow them to lace to the WarWolf Armour (RT-106), sold separately, or similarly designed armour. Please note that the harness shown above does not come included and is simply displaying the pauldrons. Add these Warwolf Pauldrons to your LARP armour and become a wolf on the battlefield. They also work well for any faire or cosplay ensemble.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Overlapping sections for flexibility and protection
- Secures with straps to the arms
- Sold as a pair
- Attaches to WarWolf Armour (RT-106), sold separately
- Great for cosplay or LARP events
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather and 8-9 ounce leather plates
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
One size fits most.