Let everyone know you are a truly formidable foe when you step into the fray wearing the Warriors Woven Wide Belt. This leather kidney belt has a wide buckle belt at its center and two narrow black belts woven above and below. This handmade belt has a formidable width that both cinches in and protects the waist. All three belts are adjustable, with the large, central belt adjusted by its large, round brass buckle. All other hardware matches this buckle, from the square brass buckles of the small belts to the rivets accenting the top and bottom edges of the belt. The inner belt is detachable. At the sides are wide belt loops with brass O-rings held in place with black leather, great for clipping or tying small essentials to this wide leather belt. This medieval kidney belt comes in one size, though its fit is adjustable. With its distinct width and versatile color combination, this black and brown warrior belt is ready to be the statement piece of your next Renaissance fair, LARP, or reenactment outfit.
- Features three belts on a wide base
- Wide central belt secures with round buckle
- Smaller belts are woven through structure
- Belt loops feature O-rings for attachment options
- An impressive choice for reenactment, LARP, and Renaissance events
- Made of leather
- Fits Waists from 39.5 to 44.5 Inches
- Overall Length: 52.5 Inches
- Overall Width: 7 Inches
- Inner Belt Width: 3 Inches
- Top and Bottom Belt Widths: 0.75 Inch
- Buckle Diameter: 4 Inches
- Weight: 2.9 lbs
Measurements are approximate.