The enemy wishes to destroy your kingdom. You are determined to defend it. That is why you wield the Warrior Princess Sword in combat. Made from high carbon steel, this functional sword has a straight, double-edged blade. The sword continues with a brass hilt. The hilt has a cruciform crossguard. Each arm of the crossguard has a concave curve on the grip side and a straight edge on the blade side. Each arm ends in a flattened point, pointing towards the hilt. In the center, the crossguard has an engraved capital X.
Next, the hilt has a wooden grip wrapped in black leather. The grip features multiple ridges, which make it easier to hold onto. Then, the hilt ends with a round pommel. Both the crossguard and pommel have a polished finish. Finally, the sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Black leather covers the scabbard. It has brass fittings. Carry this sword with you to your next reenactment or stage fight. You can also add the Warrior Princess Sword to a sword collection.
- Has a double-edged blade
- Features a unique crossguard and ridged grip
- Comes with a scabbard
- Great for reenacting and stage fighting
- Wonderful for collections
- Made from high carbon steel
- Hilt is brass with wood and leather grip
- Scabbard is wood covered in leather
- Overall Length: 30.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 22.1 Inches
- Blade Width at Base: 2 Inches
- Weight: 3 Pounds 12.2 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.