If you want to add some heroic style to your favorite costume or armour ensemble, then check out the Warrior Hero Leather Bracers. Sold as a pair, these bracers come in a variety of color options and two hardware options. The saddle tan, walnut, red, green, purple, and blue color options are 7-8 ounce leather while the black, light brown, medium brown, and chocolate brown are 9-10 ounce leather. Also, you can choose between nickel and antique brass hardware. The bracers secure to the arms with straps. Each bracer has a straight edge near the wrists and a pointed edge at the elbows. A studded trim follows these edges. For each color option chosen, the main color is the base of the bracer. Meanwhile, the accent color is the color of the trim. These bracers look great on many characters. Wear the Warrior Hero Leather Bracers to a historical reenactment, LARP event, and cosplay convention or even in a stage production.
- Sold as a pair
- Comes in a range of color options and hardware colors
- Secures with straps
- Features a pointed edge at the elbows
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for reenactments, LARP events, and more
- Saddle Tan, Walnut, Red, Green, Blue, and Purple are made from 7-8 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Black, Light Brown, Medium Brown, Chocolate Brown, are made 9-10 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Wrist – 6 Inches Across, Forearm – 8.25 Inches Across, Length from Top to Bottom – 9 Inches
- Leather Thickness: Approximately .125 Inches
- Fits wrist sizes of 7.75 to 12.75 inches
- Fits forearm sizes of 8.75 to 13.75 inches
Measurements are approximate.