The Walnut Handle Damascus Skinner Knife is a fine blade to have on hand in the wilderness or while hunting. This damascus knife has a wide, curved blade that narrows to a fine point, perfect for precise slicing and skinning. Made of walnut wood, the handle is contoured for an intuitive hold and secured in place with brass pins. Included is a leather sheath with decorative tooling around the edge of its stitching and a belt loop at the top of the back for easily taking this hunting blade with you wherever your wilderness journey takes you. Rugged and reliable as well as finely detailed, this damascus blade skinner is not only a fine hunting knife, but also a beautiful collectible and display piece.
- Blade is wide and angles to a sharp point
- Handle is lightly contoured for a comfortable hold
- Includes leather sheath with belt loop
- Great for hunting, wilderness survival, utility use, and more
- Blade is made of damascus steel
- Handle is made of walnut wood
- Sheath is made of leather
- Overall Length: 8.75 Inches
Measurements are approximate.