Modeled directly after the actual television prop, the Vikings Scabbard of Lagertha is a replica of the scabbard seen at the side of the cunning and fierce shield maiden and Earl of Hedeby from the hit television show Vikings. Made of bicast leather and imitation goat fur, this scabbard has been crafted with attention to detail for a historic and battle worn appearance. The long strap attached to the scabbard is also made of leather with a buckle at one end. A must-have for any Lagertha fan or Vikings enthusiast, this official prop replica comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. This scabbard matches perfectly with its intended weapon, the Vikings Sword of Lagertha (VW-SH8001), sold separately.
- Based on the prop from Vikings television show
- Decorative scabbard modeled after that of shield maiden Lagertha
- Expertly crafted and highly detailed for an authentic look /li>
- Includes attached long buckled strap
- Goes perfectly with Vikings Sword of Lagertha, sold separately
- Made of brown bicast leather and imitation goat fur
- Overall Length: 30 Inches
- Scabbard Opening Length: 2.5 Inches
- Scabbard Opening Width: 1 Inch
- Overall Weight: 1 lb.