The chieftain calls you and your comrades forth towards the longship. You wear the Black Leather Viking Bracers to protect your arms from attack. Made from 13/15 ounce leather, these black bracers come as a pair in a single size. They secure to the arms with two straps on each bracer. These straps also help to adjust the fit. Next, strips of leather weave together to form a diamond pattern. This pattern forms the body of the bracer. Black leather also forms a trim at the top and bottom edges of the bracers. The black leather Viking bracers have a versatile design that work with a variety of characters. Wear these Norse bracers into battle at your next LARP event or reenactment.
- Diamond weave pattern
- Comes as a pair
- Secures with straps
- Versatile design
- Great for LARPing or reenacting
- Made from 13/15 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 9.5 Inches
- Forearm Width: 10 Inches
- Wrist Width: 8.5 Inches
- Single Bracer Weight: 8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.